Monday, March 28, 2011

Wrist WATCH from TOKYOFLASH

Hi Blog,

Tonight I just purchased my VERY own wrist watch from Tokyoflash!! I am so excited over it because I have been FOLLOWING their website for years. And I........

What wrong? Blog. It seems like you have doubts.

OH! What is so special about Tokyoflash watch?
Tokyoflash watches are totally different designed watches. Their design and time reading are not like normal wrist watches or digital watches. Each tokyoflash wrist watch has its own unique style/display of reading time. For example, usual design of wrist watches are read according to it's hour and min needles, right? But on Tokyoflash watches, they changed the needle of a wrist watch into dots, lines or lights.

You may ask "so what, it is just a weirdly designed wrist watch, why FATMAN has to get excited over it?"

Two reasons why I am so excited about it?
  • First reason is that I don't like to wear jewellery or expensive accessories. What I like is wrist watch, because of my childhood TV shows. When I was young, I love to watch TV shows like ultraman, and James bond etc. In that show, The actors will wear a weird and futuristic kind of wrist watch to communicate. Even James bond, he owns a wrist watch which has secret gadget to allow him escape certain impossible situations. Those watches amazed me greatly, another word, I love things which present itself differently from the usual.
  • Second reason is that I happened to browse through Tokyoflash website a few years ago. And there was one watch which captured my attention, I was completely attracted to the design and look of that watch, and it was Tokyoflash Rogue Wrist watch. I am not going to do any explanation, I will show you some picture and video on how Rogue watch looks like.
Rogue Watch
Rogue WatchRogue WatchRogue WatchRogue Watch

Rogue Watch looked SO COOL and it was one of the Popular watch in Tokyoflash. I wanted to buy it but it cost nearly US$220. But after sometime, it was out of stock and no longer production of this rogue design watch anymore. In eBay, it sold around US$800!!! OH MY GOD!

Since I can't get Rogue so I purchased a Esprit branded watch which look as unique as Tokyoflash. I love the feeling (to be honest) when someone asked you for time, and when you showed them your watch, they were like "WOW! How come your watch looks so special?"

After careful consideration and waiting for better pricing, finally I decided to purchase a wrist watch from Tokyoflash. Because the US rate dropped from 1.6 to 1.26!! So that meant it is CHEAPER now!

What watch I am getting from Tokyoflash? I will let you know in the next post.

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog