Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pet - Tetra

Hi blog,

I had just added in Neon Tetra into my tank.

What is Neon Tetra? It is a freshwater fish and it is very common fish which sells in an aquarium.

Neon Tetra image source from aquaticfish.com.au

You can read more about taking care of Tetra from this link.

They will find happy to swim with a school of Tetra. I hope to add in MORE different type of Tetra family in my tank.

Green Tetra
Green Tetra image source from personal.umich.edu

Cardinal Tetra
Cardinal Tetra image source from exotic-aquariums.com

Silver Tetra
Silver Tetra image source from scriptorsenex.blogspot.com

Black Neon Tetra
Black Neon Tetra image source from someone's blog

Glowlight Tetra
Glowlight Tetra image source from teowayyong.net

Glowlight Tetra Albino image source from fishtanksandponds.co.uk

Blind Cave Tetra image source from Fishpage.info

I realised Tetra comes in many different types beside those "typical" look of Tetra (above) There are some others which look different: 


Bleeding Heart Tetra image source from aquariumdomain

Serpae Tetra image source from wikimedia


Glofish/Skirt Tetra in many different colour image source from thatpetplace 


Bloodfin Tetra image source from aquariumdomain 

Congo Tetra image source from aquariumdomain 

Darter Tetra image source from pinterest 

Diamond Tetra image source from knowledgebase.lookseek.com 

Rummynose Tetra image source from http://www.aquatic-village.com 

There are many different types of tetra, I will update if I see any new one :) Enjoy

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog