Tuesday, October 12, 2010

VeganBurg @ Singapore

Hi blog,

Guess what? I visited a Vegatarian stall which SELLs Burger!! FATTY TIME!!!
Check this out!

VeganBurg Exterior - Simple and Small store


VeganBurg Interior - You will see grass covered the whole stall


VeganBurg Information and Menu - Nice decoration, I noticed EVERY single errr paper has different messages


VeganBurg Food - What can I say? just look at it yourself.






The Staff is friendly and approachable. I saw one staff, he went out from the kitchen during less traffic hours, and chit chat with the customers, and trying to find out and share being a vegetarian. Good. Rating 4.5/5

The Food Serve is fast and well presented. Can you imagine that I settled my meal after I ordered, they served me juice then less than 5 mins, the burger was out! Rating 4.5/5

The pricing of VeganBurg is a bit expensive. Why? A Normal burger with Fries and drink from Mcdonald costs you $6 - 7. But in VeganBurg, one set meal is between $9 - 11. Maybe there is NO competitor fight in the same bowl. So.... the pricing is a bit.... Once a while, I am still fine. Rating 3.5/5

The Atmospere is like a small little simple cafe. Nice to sit down there and have a GOOD nice chit chatting with friends. But........ We finish our food less than fifteen mins. So I will encourage you to munch your burger slowly. Chew it slowly like COW :D Rating 3.8/5

OVERALL: 4/5 worth to give it a TRY

Here is their location


and website
- VeganBurg: Once Bitten, Twice Wise
- Facebook VeganBurg
Jeff
****thanks JieXiong for all the nice shots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog