Monday, October 11, 2010

Triops Diary - 6th Day of 2nd Batch of Triops

Hi Blog,

LOOK! LOOK! THEY GROW SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comparing them with 2nd Day of growing triops, it is IMPOSSIBLE!! and I read from somewhere, quoted from Wikipedia ,they will hatch out very quickly – often within less than a day. They will also grow at a remarkable pace; growth is actually noticeable from one day to the next until they reach their maximum size of approximately 2 inches (6 cms).


And they are SO CUTE!! Like small tiny WHITE COCKROACHES!!
I wonder 5 more days, what will they look like?

I think I get so excited, I overfeed them. Hmmm Hope it is okay for them.

Well, I shall start drawing Triops and post it. :D

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog