Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Triops Diary - 1st Day of 2nd Batch of Triops

Hi Blog,

Here is my second try of growing triops. According my failure of growing 1st batch triops, I concluded the temperature is MOST important factor of growing triops.

I scanned through Joseph's SMS, he mentioned about Triops are VERY sensitive to temperature. As what I had posted previously, the temperature of growing triops must be around 28 - 30 Degree Celsius.

So I decided to make a box to stay away cold temperature and buy new light bulb to heat up the box.

Like this:
Cheap Box with a small opening reduce the exposure of cold air
Place the lamp as close as possible
Small opening to have a better view the growth of triops (if successful)
I had filled in the eggs of 2nd batch triops. Lets hope for the BEST!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog