Sunday, April 15, 2018

Personal - Well Spent Sunday

Good Sunday Blog,

After my busy Saturday, my Sunday also no a rest day and packed with many stuff. Early Sunday morning, I stepped out from my house and time started ticking.

A hairy cloud greeted me first before I stepped out. :)
7am - Hiking with Y
Due to not wearing trisuit yesterday, I actually felt happy to wear trisuit again.
It was great to connect back with my ex-student YY - we have a heart-to-heart-talk before he went back to China.
10am - Swimming with my childhood buddies
Pardon me for spoiling the picture with my untoned fat body. Well... to be honest... Sooner... I will take lesser of such pictures... I don't feel great looking at my imperfect body but I do feel great that I can spend time with my friends and catching up.
1pm - Attending Meeting

After swimming, I will attend my usual meeting routine to have some brain storming session. So boring part I will skip it.

6:30pm - Meeting CC for Dinner

CC was very interested and wanted to try some vegetarian food. I know that her homeland is very near N-Korea and have a strong Korean lifestyle influence, so I introduced Boneless Kitchen to her and I was glad that she loved it!

Then she wanted to visit library to borrow some English books to upgrade herself and ended up...

We just had fun taking pictures with aukey lens in library.
I showed her the magic of the Aukey Lens.
Her turn to play with the lens and end up, we played like a tourist in library. Shameless us. LOL!
When I was back home, I just knocked out immediately and hoped Monday can delay itself... but I had a well-spent weekend.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog