Sunday, April 29, 2018

Personal - Badminton Session

Hi Blog,

It is a short post for today. After nearly 20 years ever since I last played badminton. Today we tried to revive this sport with my friends and bonded with the youngsters. EK, BP, SJ and I gathered our force to book a court and we managed to book ZD Primary School.

From this angle, looked like we are having a hiking session.
Walked in ZD Pri side gate and many of my older friends have this nostalgic feeling.
R guided us for a short warm-up session.
Game starts!

We surely had a good badminton session together!
Thank you HZ and ZD for inviting us for lunching. Pizza yummy and I gained back what I lost in the morning.
Today I felt so happy that I swing a lot and body-ache made me feel so young. :) We will do it again sooner.

Thanks, Heaven's grace for safety and smooth gameplay.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog