Saturday, April 28, 2018

Jogging - At Punggol Park

Good morning Blog,

It is a short post. Since no one dates me for anything during Saturday morning so I decided to spend some short time to meet CC, as I need to pass her some stuff.

Trying to wake up 6am on Saturday and preparing a new theme. Which one you like?
I took a direct bus from my house in my trisuit attire. Hahaha... no one bothers or because I don't bother. LOL!

Waiting for the lady to wake up under her block.
I am glad that she isn't camera-shy and my awkward hug.
My first-time visit Punggol Park - a simple, beautiful park.
They have a community gardening area for residents a gardening space, interesting!
I wished my place will have such growing plot.
At Punggol Park, it is fully utilized by residents. Great!
Granite rocks near the bank and a missing quarry to enhance the scene, but replacing quarry with a condo is still good enough.
My first visit and there will be more. :)
An awkward jogger appeared in Punggol Park. LOL
Suddenly, my friend sent me this... I guess my socially-failed body cannot wear trisuit in a park. Sigh...
Anyway, while I am jogging at Punggol Park, I realised one thing... I can jog at ease on the pavement, unlike jogging at MacRitchie. I could jog with better endurance... That tells me that my usual jogging actually strengthens myself; I am proud of myself at least - not the faster but I am stronger than before.
Thanks, CC for treating me a good breakfast.
It was just a short jog for two rounds and less than 20 mins. No sweat. I will do it again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog