Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Personal - Teacher's Day

Hi Blog,

This week was celebrating Teachers' Day and I was tasked to do many things like tribute videos and picture taking during the week.

On 28th Aug 2017, Started my foreveralone selfie session
Here was how I experienced the celebration.

Take picture with respectable people
and Some unsung heroes - Thank you, for maintaining the school
Some shy pupils who wanted to take pictures with me but I felt like extra in this picture, hahaha
Dab :D
On 29th Aug 2017, I was tasked to continue taking pictures and tried my jump shot.
WH always disturbed me. Haha, Noti-boy! Hahaha
On 20th Aug 2017, we were asked to dress up in uniform for Teachers' Day Staff Lunching, due to I don't have my old uniform anymore so I decided to dress up my dream school as Waffles Boy Institution or PAP members.
Even though This year not many gifts, but seeing pupils showed their appreciation to their teachers, I feel glad :)
I was surprised to receive card from this student, awww she was Kind. :)
Thanks Faith for the drawing :)
Look like me :)
Thank you so much.
Awww So cute :)
beautiful star
Last two items 
Thank you, K and NV for taking pictures together with me and some ex-pupils still greeted me.
And also not to forget IZ, who wanted to come but unable to make it; at least he will keep me update his result. I was glad to see he was coping well.

One more ex-student was M, he wished me through whatapps. So touching that he still remembered.

After a short while, all staff was on their way for a celebration. Initially, I didn't feel great to have lunch together with teachers... because usually I was asked to take their pictures than enjoying myself and I don't have a clique with any teacher as they already have their own....
No one to take picture with, so I will do my own picture.
But this year was slightly different. Mr C.L helped me on photography and I got to enjoy the meal.

Nice and enjoyable vegetarian course :)
Here were some of group pictures we had together. :) Thank you, everyone for taking pictures with me.


I had a great time! :D

Jeff

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY :D Finally after so many years, teachers have a full day off for Teachers Day... Go and rest bah Jeff... Old Jeff cannot be crazy le HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve a nice and obvious dick. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha seriously. I am not naked and how will you even see it?

      Delete
    2. Haha your pants so fucking tight...bulge until the lanjiao shape pop out what. Nice!well done Jeffrey

      Delete
    3. Hahaha... ^_^'''
      No lah... Not that tight lah. So exaggerating. But thanks for reading my humble blog too

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog