Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Personal - Swimming Theme #6

Hi Blog,

I wasn't sure if I should post this swimming theme picture because people might get the wrong idea. I was collecting swimming themes, and I thought it would be cool to hold the light in my hand. I didn't really care what others would think. And then... I think... I will be highly judged and disgusted by my readers.

Sometimes, I feel it's a wise choice to keep my blog private to avoid anymore eyes damage to my readers.
Rather than deleting the photos I've collected over months of effort, I've decided to stop this theme and let them lost within the sea of my blog's posts.



Okay, as a fat man... I know I am only disgust people. I really wish that I could wear God's bod, but I know I don't, and the only thing closer I can get is just a day dream..

Jeff


2 comments:

  1. Why disgusted? and What wrong ideas can one have? haters will be haters. Technology have its pros and cons. sadly one of the cons is key board warriors. Just be yourself and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try, but you know lah... there are always two sides to face.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog