Friday, April 29, 2022

Personal - Best Suntan Day

Hi Blog,

You know what, this coming week was a long weekend; Monday - Good Friday and Tuesday - Hari Raya. So I took a leave on Friday to extend the long weekend. :D

Today was perfect weather for...
SUN TAN! Today I will be going to "LAZADA" island, my favourite island! Today was Friday... I had a feeling today might be crowded... BUT somehow my gut feeling told me today will be a special one.

Prepared my necessary and let's go!
This big thing just looked like a perfect cover for my America Captain Shield, an unattractive cover.
I carried too many stuff, no one wants to sit beside me. LOL
My gut feeling started to tell me some good news!
I had reached Marina South Pier
I pity the ticket store beside... I am so sorry I can only support one store...
Jam arrived and time to go, and my gut feeling was TRUE!
When I saw this small boat to serve us
NO ONE! HAHAHA! Because Malaysia's border had opened up, the long holiday included Malay's important day, so most Singaporeans will prefer to travel oversea for a long celebration (since locked down during Covid) which left Lazarus Island the least option.
Ah! I could feel it! The freedom in the air!
Mr Sun and Miss Sky were cheering, and the Island was singing!
(Thanks Jam) We will have a great undisturbed morning!
There was no one coming on the island!
Excluded us!
If it can be like this for the rest of my visits, will be the best!
Check out the unvisited beach!
This was the sight before this island got a lot of attention - No boat, no crowd and lesser trash. Perfect choice for taking leave today!
Set up my tent in the middle of the beach
Getting ready for suntan.
Hmm... Oh well... to compare the buffed, young and muscular Jam... He suits the beach better than me. Perhaps Mr Sun, Miss Sky and the Beach just loved to see him here.
This shxt only polluted the scene
Oh well... With Jam, the demi god's blessing, the beach allowed me to stay than remove me from the scene.
So sorry, Blog... my negative-ness started to kick in... I wished it can just wash it away...
I am just like the trash/debris in the wave, only dirty the beach
Oh well... I don't wish to spoil my only mood and perfect opportunity with Jam's blessing, so I just have to smile.
Jeff, let's stay focused on my objective - suntan
burn this shxt and my negativeness
After a while, there were boats coming to the lagoon and more people also showed up. So we shifted our tent and stuff to a quieter corner (it will be my ONLY favourite spot) Then suntan a while.
I guessed... it was due to this shxt stained jam's buffed blessing...  It is the best I got out of here before I stained further. Mr Sun also got so hot, he told me to leave sooner...
Since we had some time before the ferry sent us home, I decided to explore a place which I forgot during my past visit.
OOO! An abandoned place!
This place seemed like it left abandoned recently.
I felt this place was not that "cleaned"
This place looked like an office
Check out the rather-new aircon
The vine plants started to take over
My imagination was rather... empty...
Let me check upstairs
Interesting wall here which you don't get to see it anywhere
I guessed... I was asked to leave sooner by the "friends" here... Thanks for allowing me to look around.
After the exploration, time for a good shower
I guess... my negativeness really got me somehow... but to look back... I really had a good suntan session today. At least something which I can bring back and leave my negativeness behind...
Err... Monkey... I threw it away, please don't pick it back...
Anyway, back to Singapore, So sorry I only took a few pictures today... because my inferior nuisance struck me. I just slept my way through and felt the warmness under my skin.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog