Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Product - Spiderman-Tron Costume - Part 2 - Purchase

Hi Blog,

Zentai-Zentai will be the one!
Continue from Part 1. Then I decided to email to Zentai-Zentai to acquire a customise mask to match the Tron suit and they replied! After a few emails between the friendly helpdesk and confirmation, they managed to get a mask design from headgun design. :D

They sent me an Order form with custom measurement option.

FINALLY!
I have never measured my own FAT body before...
From the measurement and compare to the standard size of average human, I must say I am REALLY fat and short... oh well.
Anyway... I also included some of the special options, hope they will understand. Then they quoted the final price, US$308, is definitely better deal than another site for US$270 without including a face-shell. Well... No turning back, I shall embrace it.

=========================================

Updated on 15/11/2017
Zentai-Zentai got back to me after a week, and showed me this!

Wow! It was amazing. Personal suit :,)
And clear eye's socket for me to put spidey lenses!
It should arrive sooner. :3

Continue to Part 3 - Arrival

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog