Monday, November 6, 2017

Product - Spiderman-Tron Costume - Part 1 - Selection

Hi Blog,

Recently I got my first superhero suit (link) and personally.... the only problem with me is... I don't quite satisfied with the face mask I have... and after my successful zip-up session, I noticed this suit back zipper won't last me at all with another pull.

I loved this shot a lot but my mask... it didn't look right... even though I love the white spider logo.
I was thinking of getting a decent cheap face-shell from Taobao. (link) and while scanning through the websites, I got hooked....

I reflected upon my thoughts awhile... and asked myself a few questions

Q) Do I really need it?
A) "Honestly, It is just a WANT than NEED and I am aware of it. I thought through why do I need it? Even since when I was young, it is my inner desire/dream/wish to be a superhero because I know in real life; (during my period, it was Superman or Ultraman). I know I can never be one or even look like one. The feeling of cover my ugly face and still able to save people in any way without judgement is my belief. But the feeling of open my cupboard seeing a superhero suit reminds to be someone or even me, to be strong. So rather than worrying other people judgement, I am taking a YOLO mindset, and since I am still single and forever single, that suit just for collection purpose. Can you imagine if I got attached or married, will I ever have a chance to buy things I want? Childish - others may seem, I have no control over how others think but me."

Q) Where/when will I utilize this?
A) "I won't utilize that in anyway, even though how I wish I can wear it like others and look great. I know my own body which look like shxt relatively to other spidery. So it will be in my own cupboard hidden. Until maybe a good opportunity that I am given a chance to wear it but I foresee my future, it won't happen because I will become fatter. So it is pure YOLO mindset."

Q) I can spend those money on something else, why on this?
A) "Yes! With that money, I can spend it elsewhere. Since it is YOLO mindset. I will make it the last one and I compare the price and quality. A decent Spidery suit will cost S$150-200 without face-shell. The only regretful thing is I bought one from Carousell (link) to test how I looked. If I can save up that money and buy a proper one; at least it won't hurt my wallet so much. Okay! Blog, After this purchase, I won't buy anymore new and crazy stuff for a year beside traveling, not even my bike unless it spoiled."

============================================

Well, let's see how so I continued my search for face-shell (at least get a decent face-shell) and then compare the prices...

- zentaizone.com has some cheap selection which you may consider
- zentai-zentai.com has great selection of face-shell with good price.
- therpcstudio.com looks cool but their face-shell price is costly.

But while surfing through the face-shell and I got overwhelmed by the wide selection of Spider-man costume designs. Then I was so locked down by this awesome Spider-man design.

This is Tron x Spiderman wore by sonicspiderman
It was a cool design to have Tron element crossover but I don't quite like the head design with a weird outline. Personally, I love Ttron a lot!
But he still looked awesome in it.
Then I tried to search for that design online, I noticed not many people actually have that. So I decided to search it for its price, I found it from AestheticCosplay and they have many AWESOME designs which I got more hooked...

I love the overall design! (design from gold spider)
This one is Spiderman Big Time costume. It looks so COOL! How I wish there is one that can really light up!
So I searched further...

From zentai-zentai, This suit looks.... Hmmm not that cool...
From Aliexpress, This suit errr.... Hmmmm.... Not impressive enough.
From aestheticcosplay, This one was quite unique but...
Look kind of hmmm, not my like...
Then I decided to search for 'Tron' since that was what I love.

From RPCstudio, OKAY! THIS WAS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Awesome Suit! Look at the detail Tron design but RPCstudio price shocked me....
I had a lot of thoughts over this RPCstudio Tron-Blue suit, since I was trying to get a face-shell, I will get a detachable face so that I can have Tron suit and be Spiderman crossover at the same time!

Then I found zentai-zentai also selling Tron suit too!

Awesome Tron design and it was affordable!
I looked through the list... I realised that they don't come with a mask... So either I get the one with mask from RPC which costs a bomb or one without from zentaizentai which save my wallet...

============================================

Continue to Part 2 - Purchase

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog