Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hobby - A short jog after a long break

Hi Blog


Finally I have a chance to go for a short slow jog after a long continuous meetings and other stuffs.


My intention of jogging is to think and reflect my life and upcoming classes content.



Also pray for my friend who diagnosed a tumor in her brain... I know how it will affect her and her kins... Staying Positiveness is the only thing which she has to pull through. Especially her husband my buddy... Stressed up. For me... I didn't want to add anymore comments but to be ready for him. 



Hope everything is at the minimum effect... God has mercy on them.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog