Monday, June 2, 2014

Trip - Ipoh Mountain Climbing

Hi Blog,

After a short trip at the Cameron Highland Trip with my Ipoh friends, good time ends fast. In this trip, I learned one thing, "Whether you have fun in the trip, will depend on whom you go out with."

I had a great time going on the trip with them. Missed them and Ipoh. Full of memories in Ipoh - the mountain climbing and duties I had before...


Now I am there, I will climb up the mountain and see some pitcher plants too. XD

Half way to the top
The view of where I rested. Just feel so calmed
Nepethenes Gracilis
Breathe in for the picture!

Some of my friends can't make it to the top, so we just stop. 
Wait a min.... What do I just see?
Good bye Ipoh.
After a good nice bathing and a good nap, I have to do some shopping for clothing for work in the next day.

Power Nap is a MUST! Sleeping on a cartoon bed. 
And I spent all my money on a white shirt and pant. I LOVE White a lot! XD


Well. Just some posting about my personal experience during this trip. Difficult to express the joys I had. :) Will post again. Blog.

Thanks Engkiat and Wanqun for allowing me to stay over at their place before work.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog