Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Design - New and Improvised DxMai Open House

Hi Blog,

Last year post (link) I had designed my two DxMai mascots and spent some time to enhance it. This year, I received the confirmation of date of DxMai Open House and I knew I will be tasked to design a poster for this event.

I learned it will include the upcoming merger from ExPS, so I created two new mascots for ExPS!

 Let me explain what newer changes for this round.

I made some small improvement on my DXPS mascots.
Introducing new addition ExPS mascots!
This is a graphic of my workplace and I spent nearly 4 days to draw this. I must say I am very proud of myself - things like the railing and the colour shade of the wall.
DxPS boy - I improvised the boy's hair with proper tone and added in more hairs. (you may click here to view the older version)
ExPS boy - Instead of create a 'fatter' boy, I designed an athlete-boy and spent a lot of time on his hairs.
Which one do you like? :D Funny thing is that many people feel I look like DxPS boy, am I?
DxPS girl - I didn't forget of her, I improvised her head and gave her a smaller neck. (you may click here to view the older version)
ExPS girl - Since I didn't have any pupil who wears a pair of spectacles, so ExPS girl will wear one and has an aesthetic feel. She will have a slimmer face and a neater hairstyle.
Which one do you like?
I looked at ExPS logo, it somehow related to a sailing boat. So I suggested to make a MBS concept on the poster and designed a ExPS sailing boat.
With the MBS concept and continue last year Open House colour theme. (you can check the 2017 poster)
The feeling of looking at my work put up in the public, is good.
I have to be thankful that my good foundation of photoshop skill and feel satisfying at times. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog