Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Product - The Lifeproof casing arrived!

HI Blog,

today my NEW iPhone casing showed up! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!

Nice package!
OH MY GOSH!!!!
OH MY GOSH! I CANT WAIT!!!
Seven reasons why choose Lifeproof
Kiasu iPhone Casing ever!
Okay I don't have a chance to try my new casing because my students got more excited than me. I realised that even Adults tends to have the same reaction whether I told them this is a LifeProof casing for iPhone.

They will want to THROW my iphone HARD on the ground. I guess they just can't wait for the moment to destroy an expensive phone and test proof the product.

The only problem of using this LifeProof casing is the touch is no longer sensitive, you need to press hard down on the screen in order to function.

I will try to take some photo underwater. :D

Below is a video of test by someone else on youtube. Lets view it.

Jeff 

1 comment:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog