Friday, August 31, 2012

Blog - Plastic Artwork

Hi Blog,

I have a Weird idea when I know my school want to gather a lot of plastic flower artworks for Mid Autumn Festival on 29th Sep.



Instead of making normal typical flower, I decided to make something else to challenge my Engineering mind.



Below are what I have done so far.

Venus Flytrap Design

Two times coating of paint

the wire is for.....

the Bees!
Then I have MORE weird idea!

Decide to make Pitcher Plant!!!

I realised that using Scotch Tape to make the peristome!

Then I remade another one with different cutting angle.

And used glue to stick the teeth.

I have to paint inside the pitcher plant in order to create a depth.

Lastly, I decided to make a Fierce Looking Pitcher Plant. 

More teeth!!!

It took me a lot of time to cut the teeth and painting the bottle.

Look like a BIG red!

I will try to take some picture of some of the creative artwork next week.

Jeff

1 comment:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog