Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Plants - SG VFT Survivor Clones - 3rd Update

Hi Blog,

This is my 3rd Update of my SG VFT survivor clones (you can check 2nd update here), growing them is a joy so far. Unlike my previous experience won't last me for more than six months with some unknown problem, but I should not worry and enjoy whatever I can.

Time to trim and tidy them up
Two comparsion after a month later
==================================
Updated on 10th Apr and 13th May 2018
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Burbank Best
Growing lesser traps, I hope it will be better later.
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Big Mouth
Big mouth is growing a lot of new grow shoots! And now I start to understand the reason behind it's name, because its trap is widely opened.
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Cupped Trap
Same as Burbank Best, it has lesser traps for now. Hope it will get better.
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Fine Tooth x Red
Fine tooth x Red has never failed to impress many people because of its reddness. Hope it will grow more new shoots.
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Fuzzy Tooth
Fuzzy Tooth is one interesting one. Now it starts to develope fused trap. :D Can't wait for more!
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Typical
This one has slow growth rate... Honestly... I dislike how the seller sold me this VFT, but never mind, if that is his way of 'cheating/scamming' money. I won't want to have any relationship or follow his footstep. Now I just hope it will recover.
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Red Piranha
It is still small but looks like no problem at all.
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Roaring Flame
I must say it is adapting well. :) Hope for more!
10 Apr (L) and 13 May (R) - Dionaea Muscipula - Wacky Trap
Wacky is my favourite form, and I will propagate more of this. Others may see you ugly, but I see the beauty in you.
Drosera Filiformis seems like growing strong and time to trim it's leaves. :)
==========================================

Recently, I observed my sundew got rather emo end of April.

What happens to you... hmmm... I decided to repot.
OMG! What is this?!
It got mold attack!
I removed and washed the moldy parts.
It seemed like the core still strong.
Report successful and pray hard.
After two weeks later... I must say goodbye Drosera Lanata...
Drosera Lanata - from 10th Jan 2018 - 15th May 2018
==========================================

Another Update is about this pot of Pinguicula Primuliflora.

I noticed a lot of rotting leaves... Is it overwater or still air... What happened?
Look like my dead drosera...
I decide to shift the whole pot and grow it outside with my other plants.
==========================================

I hope my VFT will grow strong and here is the 4th Update.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog