Monday, April 9, 2018

Jogging - Bringing CC around

Hi Blog,

Just a short post. CC is an amazing lady, today was her off day and she won't mind traveling all the way to meet me for a short jogging (in fact, it ended up hiking because she wasn't at her good statue.)

Let's do my theme collection
I was surprised to see CC and I wore the same colour outfit.
I asked CC, is my trisuit too disgusting for her? If so, I won't wear it again.

Her reply surprised me, she said, "I don't want you to change, I prefer to you be yourself and furthermore, your curvy body made me feel so shy..."

What a lady. :) She accepted my fat fat body.

This time I will show her another side of MacRitchie.
Enjoyed the beautiful sunset
Say cheer! Hmmm... I wonder when will my selfly arrive...
For the moment, I will take pictures as usual.

My first shot with a lady ever. Thank you CC for being open-minded.
Failed jumpshot XD
Due to time constrict and her not-good statue, we can't jog but hike, then took a bus to my house and passed her some stuff from my mother.

As a gentleman, I had to send her home to the station and continued to my next meeting place.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog