Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Product - Mr Bean Plush

Hi Blog,

I have to make this as a post itself because it is too smart and adorable. Have you purchased Mr Bean plush? NO! I don't mean the Mr Bean's Teddy! I am referring to Mr Bean, the soya drink plush - the handless bean with a sticking-out tongue which will make Goomba jealous.

At the River HongBao, Mr Bean stall was there too and infront of their front pouch, I found many Mr Bean plush smiling (waving) at everyone.
My brother cannot resist cute stuff, so he bought one. Hmmm... I remembered he already have one and why he bought another one? The usual price for this plush is $16+ but he got it for $8.
After holding this, I learned the reason why he got this.
It is actually a neck pillow too! OMG! It is a Mr Bean Reversible Neck Pillow!!!
Personally I love product which serves more than one or aesthetic purpose. Like this Mr Bean plush, not that it fills up the cuteness in our life, it can also become something useful! Bring a new meaning and purpose to own it ever more!
Like what its motto said, "Life's simple pleasures." Keep me reminded to enjoy every simple and little moment in life.
Now the old Mr Bean has a companion, it won't be alone for now.
Just a short post but the joy of that moment is un-explainable. Anyone who happened to find this kind of plush, do make sure you can get one yourself. It is surely a keeper. XD

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog