Thursday, September 7, 2017

Cycling - Sun, Rain and Moon

Hi Blog,

This week was a school holiday, I would waste the chance to cycle to my workplace as usual since there was no lesson or student around. I cycled for three days straight and experienced some interesting pattern.

05/09/2017 Tuesday - Let's cycling!
Bright and Sunny day!
I decided to take out my T-Rex costume to dry and get rid of the smell.
Like a caterpillar XD
hmmmm... I sensed something wrong... It seemed like it will rain.
so I brought it indoor.
06/09/2017 Wednesday - Pumped my waifu's tyres and had a smooth ride
hmmmm.... something wrong...
okay! It rained!
Oh my it was raining heavily! My first time cycling in the rain - cool and I hated my shoes got wet
So I decided to dry my jersey but when I came back after a few hours later....
The cleaners turned their fan to blow dry my jersey. Bless their kind souls.
07/09/2017 Thursday - Still cycle strong!
White jersey is so far my favourite cycling jersey - I know you won't judge me like others do, blog.
WHY IT WAS SUNNY TODAY!? I expected a cloudy day for my IG post flow. Hahahah
At least I had the night to post as a pattern.
Overall it was like the Sun, Moon and Cloud/Rain. Below were some of my thoughts.


First day - Sun. I learn to accept the direction which Heaven wants me to go; even if it is a lonely or difficult route. Thank you, Heaven.


Second day - Rain. No matter rain or shine, just keep pedaling. Same rule applies to our live, just keep moving.


Third day - Moon. When there is shadow, that means one thing! There is Light! :) When I get closer to that light source, the shadow will come closer to the main body; which also mean I am near the light source. :) 

Jia you!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog