Monday, July 24, 2017

Personal - First Time on Stage

Hi Blog,

Here I will like to share with you on one memorable experience in my teaching journey. I was asked to take part of helping out in a performance for Mr S on his English Week.
Here were the performers for the day.
I asked two pupils to help me to capture the whole performance and pretended that I was needed at the back.


My apology that I forgot my line in the beginning, and didn't dare to act impromptu like Mr HD or Mr S. I guessed I am still shy in nature, but yet I love to perform.

There was another reason why I made this post and happy about it, because usually I will be the one behind the scene to capture the performance than be part of it. I was glad that the kids love the performance. :) Most importantly, I felt part of the big family than working alone. Thanks Mr S involved me in the act.

I hope you will like it too.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog