Saturday, July 15, 2017

Cycling - Fixed My Saddle

Hi Blog,

Today I decided to ride my Waifu to Varanta Cycles to fix my saddles.

Let's go!
This handle isn't suitable to hold my saddle well
When I arrived at the Varanta Cycles, can't wait to get my saddle done. But bad news.... the seatpost handle can't fit into the slot of my seat pole. Oh dear.... I decided to ride down to Elite Custom Pte to seek for advise from them.

When I reached that place, I asked whether did I get the wrong item, but in fact, they did pass me the correct seatpost replacement hardware and in return, they said my seatpost and handle bar are imitations.....

Honestly... I just simply bought my Fatbike from a seller and WHO KNOWS ALL THE PARTS ARE IMITATIONS! (in fact... I already knew my fatbike frame is fake too....) What can I do with this replacement hardware?!

Wasted money.......
In my mind, my famous and favourite quote surfaced, "Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst, Embrace the Outcome."

I hope for the best but I learned to embrace whatever outcome especially situations against my will... I understand that I can't pay high price for best gadgets/gears myself, so I should prepare for such thing happened. imitation is what I can get and suit my statue. Since I managed to make a simple upgrade for my Waifu, I should embrace it. Maybe in future, if my Waifu got any problem, I will just upgrade her slowly.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog