Monday, September 5, 2022

Personal - Finally Quiet Island Trip

Hi Blog,

This weekend I was supposed to be in Malaysia and chilled out but the traffic through the custom was a nightmare... (one lady shared her experience seven plus struck at custom) my friend decided not to go at the last min hence saving us from the patient game and Monday availability.

Since it was Monday and most people were travelling... Does it mean...
Is the island back to its golden days? I decided to try it and since Mr C (my teacher-friend) happened to have his term break and doesn't mind visiting the island with me.

Perhaps I should give this a try... Which I regret my decision...
Anyway, good weather today and I thought it might rain though...
But I knew this weather will change during the noon so I just tried my best to enjoy the initial weather condition.
Great to purchase tickets from the same store and the boss already knows me 😂 got a discount!
Familiar scene feeling like going back home
Do you know what made it so nice? Due to Sep school holiday and the opening of countries, most people decided to travel out and left behind this island to its tranquillity.
Sailing away!
Looking at the number of people in the two ferries from two companies, there were roughly less than 20 people on this island today, besides 20+ students will be onboard later.
Fresh air and even the harbour was welcoming us!
I guessed today's suntan won't be a serious one.
Oh... Bad timing though... It was low tide timing...
(Credit Mr C) But I won't mind because I can have the whole island for myself! I don't even see anyone visitors coming towards this island direction.
The ferries had left us and will see you in the afternoon.
(Credit Mr C) As time goes by, this will become my photography style sooner.
The beach which I always loved!
While Mr C left to explore the place, I set up the tent as usual.
Cool and cosy. I should invest in a nicer tent next year. 
A nice tent will be a blessing to this beautiful beach since I am a regular here.
Time to take off! Play a piece of sexy music! LOL
Pose proudly in my new trunk because I love its cutting which suits my short fat body and also, I had to make a quick purchase when they put it out on sale within five mins before it went out of stock.
I think I need to get used to snapping myself afar.
Just like the tent and the beautiful background
Nice beautiful sky and an ugly person, what a match
Trying to model wannabe...
...but I am not. I am only human.
Suntan moment!
Thanks goodness, Mr Sun was not that fierce today.
Time to go into the water. So clean :3
(Credit Mr C) NO ONE! Yippee!
(Credit Mr C) Okay... Mr C reminded me that I should not wear this trunk anymore and should remain in the water. okay... I checked myself and yup... I should not anymore...
To avoid embarrassment, I did a few shoots elsewhere before I condemned this trunk... Regretful... No more purchase of new trunk next time.
After Suntan a while, the dark weather took over and I didn't take many pictures after that.
Overall... it was a short post and the island was back to its peaceful status. I will come back again. See you again!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog