Monday, April 30, 2018

Personal - My Daily Lunch Update

Hi Blog,

Something random here, Just some update of my lunch. Since last year, I decided to prepare my own lunch. (link) It has been nearly a year since I eat clean and I changed to brown rice. I check my own body figure, I still can't slim down so it is in my lousy genes.

Let me show you my lunch
Just want to try out a new video-editing app
What you see here, are my standard lunch ingredients - mushroom and broccoli. Now I include okra and chili. :)
By the way, what make me maintain eating like this, also due to one of the teachers order my lunch too. She will pay for my meal.

Do you see this?
What is this? Red packet? Yes!
Usually on Monday, she will pay $2.50 for the lunch (total of five days: $12.50) that I have prepared for her. So I will save up and treat this as my emergency cash. I started this since CNY, and now I got $100. I think end of the year, I will have save enough to buy something maybe.
Anyway I will just continue eating clean, if not, I can't imagine what my fat gene will turn me into.
Just some random long post. :)

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Very healthy lunch. Keep it up and you will be in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Healthy yes, but my body shape still not in the toned shape. Oh well... What to do? hahah I am just an average Joe.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog