Sunday, July 23, 2017

Swimming - Fat Manmaid Spotted

Good morning Blog,

Yawning.... Tired playing games at my brother's house due to replaying the failed boss scenes until 3am... I simply gave up as I need to wake up for a good swim with W at Bishan Swimming Pool.

FATSO me. :)
Surprisingly today pool wasn't crowded though.
Today I decided to capture an underwater picture and required help from W.
W did a demonstration how the camera should be aimed.
Now W's turn to capture but he just aimed the ground while my fatso posed for the shot.
okay aim straight and here comes a FAT animal
Fat merMan!
I wanna be future fat(school)ing
well.... I doubt I can even be....
Just enjoy the moment of the day... fat or thin, it doesn't matter when you look down from the sky.
I just maintain my health and keep up my positiveness will do, thanks W for helping me for the pictures.

Me in an empty toilet
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog