Thursday, July 6, 2017

Jogging - Trying not to stop

Hi Blog,

Today will be a short post and I decided to do some non-stop jogging as my tummy was getting rounder and fatter recently...

look at the FAT i have... so sad.....
I think back... I should stop taking sweet stuff in my workplace
and ended up... I stopped by for pictures. Hahahah
Honestly... it was quiet place to relax.
Let's continue to finish my jogging
Feeling like jumping into the water and swim
trying to soak my camera in water but it can't take picture that well in water
My imagination started to kick in... if I got kidnapped in this forest and epic story to escape from them.
Hahaha Just some randomeness kicked in
Today evening sky was beautiful, maybe a happy ending for my imaginative escape
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog