Saturday, July 1, 2017

Hiking - A short visit to Kranji Marshes

Good morning Blog,

Today was the first day of July and my Bday was coming sooner. It had been a great journey blogging with you, blog; thanks for supporting as my listening eyes. Today I decided to visit Kranji Marshes since my friend, Rup has not gone there before.

Today will be white trisuit turn!
let's go!
good weather today.
I made sure that I remembered to bring the "lock" for this trip to test it out
Today I made a blur mistake, I promised to meet Rup by 7am and set my alarm to 545am; funny thing was the alarm woke me up, then I just looked at my phone wondering today is Saturday, why do I have to wake up early for and back to sleep until Rup texted me asking me whether am I on my way around 645am. Hahahah

anyway today was a great time to test out this gorillapod
Thanks Rup for driving me there, I doubt I will come here for any reason myself
feeling great to have a short stroll here without a bigger crowd (you can read more on my previous visit here)
let's go!
Looked at the birds above our head!
Ah! my first time entering the gent at Kranji Marshes and it is a open space concept - nice.
Thanks Rup for taking picture for me
previously I wanted to take this picture but it will be on the ground which isn't at eye-level; can't do it without any help.
maybe when I got myself a drone, will be different
look how short I am! Hahah
Ready, Rup?
Fly like a bird!
the grassy bridge
a observation tower and I felt embarrassed going up there.
How can I take this shot without any help from friend?
okay! I was shy...
Take back my camera
trying my gorillapod
position it
observed my screen and see how the gorillapod works with my camera
the outcome of the picture, looked cool!
when will I able to enter this door....
okay! time to go back... that was fast.... one of my shortest hike ever
Found many such slugs on the ground going on one direction
White bird of the Kranji Marshes
I am Kungfu Bird
Some useful information about the birds in Kranji Marshes and Love the drawing too!
cloudy day today
Thanks Rup for driving me here and lunching together near Bollywood. :) I doubt I will come back here again unless my friend wants to come here again. I need to complete my experience with a picture with the name of that place.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I
    decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank Reader from Ohio! I didn't know I have reader from oversea! You like the info that I present here? Hahaha thanks for your kindest compliment! If you have anything which you need to know, just drop me a comment and I will try to find out or express it.

      Oh? My blog loaded fast? Could be the history file on your phone. Hahaha

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog