Monday, July 10, 2017

Cycling - Finally My Waifu is Back

Hi Blog,

YIPPEE! My Waifu was finally completed! Let's look at the new upgrade!

I traveled straight down to Varanta Cycles (link) after work to collect my waifu
MY NEW FATBIKE
New rim and pedals
Thanks Kylene for washing my bike for me
Look at Nextie Wild Dragon Rim - Smooth and cool
The troubling valve extender, and Dt Swiss Spokes and nipples
He washed it well. Effort AAA
one of the Best pedals - Gamut Podium pedals
I was trying to check my old rim and it was heavy
When I was about to leave the building, I noticed an annoying brake (below), so I went back to Kylene and he helped me rectify the issue with patience. Really appreciate his effort.


Beside replacing two brake pads - front and back, and doing some bleeding to my brake too. It was great to learn how to remove the wheel, how to grease the bike, how to wash the bike, how to bleed the brake etc etc. Much appreciated. :)

As I cycled back, I felt less resistance in riding, much lighter, less noisy and faster in some sense; maybe it was Placebo Effect. Hahaha...

But anyway, next time I will upgrade the handle and the saddle holder or new saddle.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog