Thursday, February 1, 2018

Swimming - My First Swim Experience

Hi Blog,

There is one thing I want to share with you, that is my first swimming pool where I started swimming - Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex.

Top view of AMK swimmming Complex
Whatever look the AMK swimming complex is - the tiles, the colour and layout, still the same since I was young.

I used to swim there and playing a fool of myself!
The nostalgic feeling rushed in as I walked in. I love to lay down on my tummy here to backface the sky, as the water jet followed through my fat body - it felt so great and comfortable.
Since I am an adult, I should swim here. I can recall many dramas here.
Dramas like my first peeing into the pool, tasting the fear of depth and stole someone goggles etc etc

Believe me, you can never find such window anywhere in Singapore anymore. (unless it is an old complex.) I can remember many parents will sit here chit-chatting.
Pardon me of my hairy legs. After a few non-stop laps, I realised something...
I FORGOT TO BRING A TOWEL!!!!!!!!!
So... what should I do...
I Just dried myself up but sitting and browsing my phone for 20 mins.
Nice and dry but dirty... I can't help it. I have a meeting to attend.
I will love to visit this AMK swimming complex again. Thanks Heaven that they still preserve this complex. I love retro looking swimming pool, hope they can keep it operating.

On the 31st Jan 2018, There was blood moon event, but I missed it. At least, during the evening time, Heaven displayed fungi-cloud for us to enjoy. :) Thank you Heaven. 
Don't have blood moon, Salted Moon Yolk is still good enough!


Even my friend C sent me some of the awesome fungi-cloud pictures too!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog