Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Product - Spiderman-Tron Costume - Part 3 - Arrival

Hi Blog,

Finally the parcel had arrived to my doorstep! After two weeks of making and flying, it was freshly out from oven!
Big Parcel :D
Let's unpack it now!

OOOOOO! They included my fat measurement for future reference!
Mask with opening
Looked so weird and funny
Rubber sole
Under the rubber sole
I might have an issue... because I can't wash the suit when there is a rubber sole. Hmmm... I guess I will have to handwash.


It seemed like YouTube helped me a lot :D
Front
Back
Zipper along my sleeves :)
Beautiful back!
I also bought a decent faceshell :D
I will try it out this week :)

Continue to Part 4 - Modeling

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog