Saturday, November 25, 2017

Hiking - With DABoyz

Good morning Blog,

It will be a short post. Today morning, KV asked me to go for Tree Top Walk together with EL and YY. Purpose of meeting up, they just completed their O level and EL will be migrate to Australia...

Four years ago, here were the boys. How I wished I can connect with them.
Anyway, I will just enjoy and embrace every moment with them. let's go Tree Top!

Too bad, DA can't make it for the hike due to work. Oh man... they grew so much taller.
YY had not visited Tree Top, if not, I will bring them to Quarry.
It seemed like I don't have enough time and they got tired from a long distance walk.
Looked at how a good hiking will look like. :)
I just had to photoshop DA into the picture to complete the whole set.
EL, all the best to you when you are at Australia. I really hope to show you guys the Light... one day I really hope it will happen.

The boys claimed they want to find my blog. Hahahaha I bet them forgot already; my blog is BEST to be hidden from people.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog