Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Swimming - Visit New Bedok Swimming Pool

Hi Blog,

Recently Bedok Swimming Pool (post link & link) closed down and new one opened near Bedok central. So today I decided to visit that place.

beautiful and new building.
Unique letters which spell "BEDOK"
thumb up for such a new and great place for library and any sport-related activity
Fifth floor up swimming pool
What makes everyone excited is that it is sheltered.
So that the swimming sessions won't cancel/postpone, but...
I don't like the overall feeling of swimming here like lost of something... maybe I missed the sky and the sun... Well... I will try to learn to get used to it again.

FAT me
I guess I have to learn to accept my fat physique... I am old and fat is like a staple in every aging people life, exclude those who got Alpha genes and athlete lifestyle. I just have to maintain whatever I can.... I just resigned to my fat genes....

Just like Toby, the actor who acted as Spider-Man and other movie stars on google. Check out their latest pictures. I feel I should not wait until I grow old and regret. If I can wear it then I should. Just have to learn to love myself.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog