Saturday, March 31, 2018

Food - Veggie House

Hi Blog,

Today evening, my mother asked me to try out a new vegetarian stall with my aunties in the town, it is located at Toa Payoh - Veggie House. (Google link) Time to make a food collection!

The exterior of Veggie House - It works together with Max See (drink stall)
The interior of Veggie House - Simple layout
One thing caught my attention - how they place a kind of filter under the air con. Not just they can place lighting on the platform, they also serve as a divider for their wall.
The texture of the slanted tiles are quite unique.
Max See - Bubble and fruit tea drinks
Their menu - just like Green Dots but simply cheaper
Below are dishes that I have tried up to date, I will try different dishes next time and add accordingly.

Bento Set - Decent meal
Tom Yam Bee Hoon - Hmmm Maybe I expect extreme sour and spicy Tom Yam, but this one is a bit bland which is suitable for many tasters.
Spring Roll set - One of the tastiest dishes. I will love to eat more of this.
Laska Noodle - What do you expect from Laska? Oily and hot dish. Hahaha. Quite nice.
Su Gu Cha Rice - Nice and less-oily dish. :)
Curry French Loaf - Bread with Curry. Nice.
Some refreshing drink :) Using real fruits
Overall, it is a great place where you can enjoy your meal due to its quiet ambience at the corner of busy street of Toa Payoh. You can have a good nice chat with your friends during/after a meal. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog