Friday, March 16, 2018

Cycling - March Cycle

Hi Blog,

During school holiday, Cycling to my workplace is a MUST so I decided to record my workout in my Fat-blr account (link).

So I decided to strike the same pose.
Hmmmm... It seemed like I didn't manage to get the matching pose.

14 March 2018
15 March 2018
16 March 2018
Funny and common things happened during my three cycling days. I received many questions these days and I shall list those here.

Q) How many suits I have?
A) I have seven suits for seven days a week.

Q) Am I wearing a swimming suit?
A) Hahaha! I replied why not!

Q) Why my butt so big?
A) It is cushion! I know it’s weird but it is a must for a cyclist.

Q) Why is your clothing so tight?
A) That is how a cycling jersey works to have a better air-flow for speed.

Q) You thingy can be seen...
A) Hmmm... What can I do? Chop it off?

Oh well... Haha, I shall take it positively and educate others.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog