Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Plants - Sundew Jar

Hi Blog,

Since last year, I made some leave cutting from Drosera Burmannii which I grew at home, and trying to grow at workplace. :)

When it received some direct sunlight during the morning, and gave me some redness. :)
Some smaller ones grew from seeds.
After nearly a year, many teachers thought (the sphagnum moss) I was keeping a rotten bee hoon! hahaha! Anyway, eventually it grew bigger, and there were some great different from leaf propagation over seed.

Look at how this drosera grows under light and with high humility.
The bigger ones were propagated from leaf and smaller ones were from seeds.
Beautiful and cute Sundew
I was preparing them for flowering so I transplanted them to a IKEA jar.
No more "Mee Hoon" comment anymore! Hahaha!
I will try to do some more leave cutting and see whether they will continue to propagate or not. It was a short post for my gardening hobby. :)

==============================================
New Update here.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog